When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Aara health Pvt. Ltd. (“Aara Health”, “we”, “us”) collect information, such as your name and email address, when you (or other users) provide it to us while using our website, www.aarahealth.co, or volunteer it through other forms of communication.
The information we collect is used for the following reasons:
1. To fulfil your requests for our products and services.
2. To manage your account and preferences.
3. To evaluate the quality of our site and find opportunities to improve.
4. To improve our services such as providing or recommending content, social connections, referrals and advertisements.
Personally-identifiable information, such as your name, email id, address and phone number is not shared with other organizations, except in the following circumstances:
1. In order to comply with legal requirements, prevent or take action against suspected fraud or protect the safety of our users.
2. In order to work with service providers, such as payment processors or credit agencies.
3. In the event that there is a violation of our “Terms and Conditions”, necessitating further action on our part.
How to contact us